Warmth and comfort under foot.
Carpet is still the primary flooring choice for many. After all, it's relatively inexpensive, comfortable, generally easier to install and replace than other floor coveings and offers more fashion options in colors and textures than any other floor covering option on the market.
There is no doubt that carpet offers homeowners more warmth, softness and is much quieter than any other floor covering. Today's carpet styles, colors and textures blend well with any home decor and with a variety of other flooring products. From traditional, to country, to formal you can always find a carpet that will enrich any interior setting and give you years of performance.
Listed below are a few advantages to using carpeting in your home:
* Carpet adds warmth and is soft under feet and easier on children's knees.
* Carpet is much quieter than hard surfaces floors.
* Carpet comes in a wide variety of color tones and hues.
* Carpet is easy to decorate with and offers many solid color tones for rooms with patterned wall coverings.
* Carpet can hide many subfloor irregularities that would not be permitted with hard surfaces floors.
* Carpet can go over a variety of substrates and on all grade levels, even concrete slabs in basements.
* Carpet is economical and the installation costs are generally less than some of the hard surface products